Parks & Recs,
Apartments & Neighborhood
Outdoor Movies, Screen on the Green & Drive-In Movies.
People really enjoy going to outdoor movies and these shows become great social events or family fun nights. Bring the blankets and lawn chairs, we’ll take care of everything else.
Network Entertainment provides giant inflatable screens (25’ screens, 30’ screens and larger) along with Hi-Def projection and sound systems.
Screen on the Green
Park and Recreation Departments
Family Night for Churches
PTA and School Events
Drive In Movie Nights
Set up by the pool
Condos and Townhomes Properties
Resident Retention Event
- How much advance notice do you need when we are scheduling a movie night? To ensure our availability, the further in advance the better. Several months is good, however, we can accommodate you with only a few weeks notice.
- What movies are available? You choose the movie and provide our operator with a DVD of the movie. There are many websites that list available movies. (Blockbuster, Netflix, etc.)
- Do I provide help for setting up the screen? No. our professional operator will do the entire set-up and breakdown. This makes it an easy night for you and your staff.
- What electrical source is needed? Two separate circuits are needed, both at regular power of 110 volts. We have generators available (at an additional charge) should power not be within 75’ of projector.
- What about inclement weather? If the weather forecast looks troubling, you should call us a day in advance of your event. We can postpone or reschedule a make up date, and you will not loose your deposit.
- I’ve never done an outdoor movie night before, is this a responsibility I can handle? Sure you can! Our company does upwards of 500 movie nights a year. We’ll walk you through everything and you’ll be amazed at how easy the entire process is. Now………On with the show!